Monday, June 13, 2011

Me

The love of my life. This is still my favorite picture and probably always will be!
My little one, minutes after being born :)
 My little one, at 15 months.
This is my little family. David and I have been together almost 3 years and while the last few years have been very hectic and busy, we hope the next few are somewhat calm. We are so lucky to have an amazing daughter, Sarietta. She is my joy.  David and I both work full time and both attend school part time. I am attending USC to hopefully get my Masters in Communication Sciences and Disorders. David hopes to finish with a degree in Computer Technology. We have a fiesty little pug/dachsund mix named Cece, she's a handful! Pictures of her to come later :) 

So, there's my intro for people who may not really know me all that well. I have been making a lot of crafts lately. My idea for Sarietta's art display is finally done. I will be taking pictures of it tonight and hopefully posting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment